Hey there! I’m not sure how you stumbled onto my page, but welcome! My name is Angie, and this blog is simply a place where I review books, share what upcoming books I’m excited about, share some crafts I do that are movie/book inspired, and just talk about general things (mainly book related).
Some non-book related facts about me:
- Born and raised in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- I am a triple negative, stage 2A breast cancer survivor
- We are currently on a foster dog hiatus. HOWEVER! We did become a foster failure for one
- I am married to a fellow book lover, and gamer, and all around nerdy hottie, whom I refer to as “hubs” on the site. Every now and then I’ll actually convince him to write a guest blog 🙂 Or you could just leave comments to egg him on.
- I am a mom to 2 wonderful little boys, who I will refer to as my minions.
- I have an odd passion for customer service
Feel free to ask me questions about a variety of books, authors, projects, etc. I’m excited to build this blog, especially since I always have a book in my hand.
Occasionally I’ll have been contacted by authors or publishing houses to review a book for them; either already released, or as an ARC. Any and all opinion matter is my opinion. Following a review, I will ALWAYS post the specifics. If you see absolutely no specifications, it was already a book on my shelf.
“He’s snarky, and scarcastic….he’s snarcastic!” Change the “he” to “she” and this witty exchange between Lorelai Gilmore and Sookie St. James in the beloved show “Gilmore Girls” is the perfect explanation for myself. Hi, I’m Jess, and I’ll be your entertainment for the evening. When I’m not being snarcastic, you will typically find me curled up with a book, crafting, or more likely, starting a new crochet project even though I have fifty started and not finished sitting in the corner. I can’t help it. Pinterest is an enabler! I guess a new thing I will be doing now is unboxing videos for my Owlcrate subscription box as well as a future EXCITING unboxing of a special edition Shelflove box for the release of the final installment in the Sarah J Maas Throne of Glass series! I can’t wait. I hope you all enjoy!